Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Effective Use of Twitter Traffic For Free Leads And Hot Prospects

Have your twitter followers chasing you! Twitter Traffic Exposed
The reason is because prior to implementing what I learned in the first two videos, I thought I knew all there was to know.
I thought all there was to it was following mass amounts of people to build up my follower list. My website traffic increased a little from that and it does work, until your following and follower ratio is unbalanced, and then twitter will stop you from following. You also need to know how to market effectively through that avenue, in order to not get into trouble and lose your twitter account. There is a strategy for building your follower list with targeted red hot prospects and leads and then turning that follower list into a list outside of twitter...make sense? Twitter is huge right now, and is only going to get bigger, you need to get in on all the free traffic that you can from it, but you need to know how to do it smart. This product will definitely make you the hunted instead of the hunter in twitter world.
Get the skinny here

No comments: