Sunday, March 22, 2009

My 7 top quotes that are good food for thought

As you may or may not know, prior to me making money online; I was a mental health/ addictions professional. I was a Bi-Lingual therapist, and sort of like a heavy. I worked at a world renowned treatment facility, I also worked in the trenches so to speak within a treatment access facility right in the middle of my town Reading, Pa.

You might say, well Reading isnt bad, well LOL think again. Think NYC in the 80's with a mix of North Philly in a medium sized town. My point is that Ive pretty much seen it all and worked with the roughest of the rough. Additionally growing up in an environment where drugs, murder, and violence were common place, I learned really quick how to grow up.

Anyways enough about my past experience within that realm of work, Im glad that I no longer work in that field of addiction. Since I began to use the internet to make money, I have not found it necessary to seek employment.

However through my own trials, and through being in the trenches, I took on some real no non sense stances. I have some sayings or quotes that I use, just as in cash gifting, I use what I have to teach others, when the student is ready.

1. If you do what you always did, you get what you always got! (I had to do something different to make a change in my life).

2. Dont let people rent space in your head.

3.Sometimes you gotta take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth.

4. Some things are not meant to be figured out, so where God puts a period, who am I to put a question mark? Life would be pretty boring if we had all the answers.

5.Dont take credit for waking up to see another day, there was a higher power and purpose behind that.

6.If you are sucking air, then you're breathing and living thus have a chance within the now to change.

7.A good way to change your attitude to one of gratitude, sleep on your floor instead of your bed for one night, you'll be amazed how grateful you are for that bed.

You know I gotta plug my website-its my blog: http://getmoneywithjay.com

No comments: